Financial Times の来年を占う特集
例年、同じネタで申し訳ありませんが、Financial Times で来年の方向性について論じています。FT のサイトから画像とともに引用して手抜きのエントリーとします。
- Will the eurozone survive intact?
- Will Barack Obama be re-elected?
- Will Egypt's generals give up power?
- Will the sovereign debt crisis hit the UK?
- Will the 30-year bull market in bonds come to an end?
- Will Britain win more gold medals at the London Olympics than in Beijing?
- Will the global economy grow faster in Q3 2012 than in Q3 2011?
- Will Britain's phone-hacking scandal bring new casualties in the media?
- Will the US begin to close the gap with China in manufacturing?
- Will Vladimir Putin reinvent himself as a modernising reformer?
- Will US and UK companies pay out higher dividends?
- Will Italy's government of technocrats see out 2012?
- Will Israel attack Iran?
- Will the geopolitics of oil spark another crisis as in 1973?
- Has gold peaked?
- Will scientists confirm that travel faster than light is possible?
- Will Aung San Suu Kyi still be free at the end of the year?
- Will the UK Conservative party have a civil war over Europe?